RQ Tekumel

From: reaper_at_sound.net <reaper_at_echo.sound.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 20:36:15 -0500 (CDT)

Stephan:

>Didn't the Tekumel game system have a run in Glorantha at Convulsions
>awhile back? Or, was it the other way around, with Tekumel being played
>using RQ rules?

  Sandy Peterson has written RQ version for Tekumel. I think I played in it at RQ Con I. The rules are now on the Web too, I believe. They are mostly the magic system and you convert the rest as you see fit. The magic is based on some version of sorcery.

  Having played in both Tekumel game rules (old D&D clone version) and the RQ rules, I liked the RQ version better. Of course, when Sandy GMs who can be objective?

   Pete