Sartar

From: Cory Davis <cory_at_chem.eng.usyd.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 03:00:28 +1000

Hi everyone

Please disregard my last message as I got a little too excited with the Address book in my mailer and sent the wrong things to the wrong people (Andrew almost got this)

Anyway back to the real stuff
I am very curious about Sartar and would like to know if there is anything more written about him apart from what is in KoS as am thinking of running a campaign during the formation of his Kingdom with the players Pro Sartar / City .

Also in 1620, is there a Sartar Hero cult, is there a Boldhome city cult and what place or importance has the flame of Sartar. I mean why is the connection between Argrath and Sartar so important from a religous perspective unless Sartar has some religous importance

my apologies for my previous sins
and thanx

Cory