RQ Con V - Status Update

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 22:05:54 +0000

Before I zip off to the German Con, I thought I would give you a little update about the next Con, the one in Victoria in July.

Glorantha Con V:
... if you all register now we won't bother you any more....

Things are heating up in the Pactic Northwest, with shorts being in vogue. The salmon are jumping, the orca's are frolicking in the waves, and nature itself conspires to Welcome the Goddess. And so should you!

You know you've always wanted to be a mover and shaker in Glorantha's enlightened empire, and this may be your only chance. The chance for Illumination comes only once, and should be grabbed with all extremities lest you be left in benighted darkness till the end of your days.

Or do you want something more subtle and devious? Gasp at the brilliance of Orlanthi legal presidences. Thrill to bloodstirring wapentake of the Malani Fyrd. Tremble before a collective weight of legal acumen that would make a Lunar buearocrat cringe. Or attempt the boldest of Orlanth's great feats, and lead your peole to glory.

Now here's your chance. Spots for the LARPs (Life of Moonson and Fall of the House of Malan) are filling, although we are always looking for more female players (crossdressers are welcomed too).

There is a full plethora of other events to entice the and entrall everyone, as well as an unparalleled opportunity to rub shoulders and perhaps raise a glass with assorted Glorantha loonies, er luminaries.

Prepare your stories for Pelorian tales, blunt your mace for trollball, and be ready to joyously welcome the Goddess to the descended Island Kingdom of Vancouver.

Last person to get their registration form in becomes the Emperor's pissboy!

See you then!

This has been a public service announcement from the Pacific Northwest Farmer's Collective. All Hail the Reaching Storm!

Neil

P.S. I'll be out of town from Thursday May 15th until MOnday May 27th. You can direct e-mail to Bill Thompson (interlit_at_pacificcoast.net).

Neil Robinson          Glorantha-Con V net rep.  July 25-27 1997
neilr_at_wolfenet.com     Come visit our web site!
Seattle, WA  USA       http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/con5/gcon5.htm