doh!

From: Joseph Troxell <jmt107_at_psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:36:42 -0400

Looking at the map in the Genertela book a second time, I think I grossly under-estimated the size of Sartar. I was originally just figuring the hills which "SARTAR" is written across. If you assume that Sartar controls the area from Wintertop to edge of the map (which is labeled as Prax), and from Wasp's Nest to Aldachur, the size of Sartar is really about 250km by 200km. Or about three times my original estimate. Although, I suspect this estimate is too large, so the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.