God Learners

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 23:45:58 EDT

David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
stuff

>and isn't a static, unchanging cult. Changing the big picture would be
>saying that the God Learners really aren't all gone, they just staged
the
>disasters and moved to Pamaltela.

This is the essence of my "Gloranthan Illuminati" theory which I proposed a number of years ago: The Big Secret which those terrible avenging guys destroyed, was the fact that the God Learners were the ones who sent all the disasters, to cover their tracks.

Since they have yet to send me my membership card, can you tell me just where in Pamaltela they went? :)

On additional comment on Tales 16: Three Bravos for the Tales crew, who resisted what I imagine would have been a great temptation, to try to do the Seven Mothers cult. Too complicated right now, glad they went for what they did.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com