Two silly polls.

From: Paul Chapman <mercutio_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 00:13:08 +0100

Hello everyone. This is a bit off-subject, so please ignore it if it offends you. I'm interested to take a quick poll of everybody's feelings on the objectivity/subjectivity of gods debate, which may incidentally help to wrap everything up. Please could you (all) send me a quick mail with just a couple of words/sentences or maybe a short paragraph describing your feelings about the objectivity of gods in Glorantha. Anything that's concise will do. I'd be very intersted to see what the majority of people are doing in their Gloranthas.

The other silly poll is for Nationality. We seem to have a delightful spread of Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Aussies and no doubt many others on the digest, I'd like to know roughly the sort of distribution we have.

Please humour me, it will only take a couple of minutes to answer this and we may get some interesting results out of it. There's a bonus prize for anyone who can tell me what nationality _I_ am based upon what I just said!

If this offends you and seems un-digestish, please ignore it rather than wasting our time with flames.

Thanks everyone,
Paul. (in a statistical mood)

mercutio_at_btinternet.com

P.S. I've read Trotsky's bio and (shock! horror!) he appears to be a normal person and not a terrorist or something. Since Rule 4 was created to avoid truly anonymous postings (rising from the Oliver Javanovic situation), I say we leave the man alone and accept that he's just using a nickname. TTFN.