Broos at Moonbroth

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Fri, 23 May 97 00:11 MET DST

James Frusetta would quibble on one point:

>> Not to a Praxian, who are black and white thinkers if I ever met one.
>> All Chaos is bad chaos.
>Maybe to Joe Six-Bison and Sally Sable, but it can't be that basic to the
>chiefs; if it was, then they'd never have allowed the Broo to fight beside
>them at Moonbroth. Chaos that's killing Chaos is not-as-bad chaos. Not
>_good_ chaos, but chaos that you don't kill at the moment 'coz it's useful
>cannon fodder.

IMO the Praxians rounded up a tribe of broos and chased it at lance-point into the Lunar forces to disrupt them. To them it wasn't exactly an alliance, rather a sophisticated method of killing chaos by having one's enemies kill it. (And I'm not certain which side they regarded as chaotic in that battle...)