GloranthaCon Down Under II

From: Hugh McVicker <hugh_at_mbcmr.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 12:17:13 +0100

Greetings my electronic friends

Glorantha Con Down Under II is coming (Melbourne, January 1998)and my companions and I are hashing out what's going to be on the card. We were getting to the subject of seminars when clever Andrew Bean suggested a post to the digest for requesting an aray interesting topics. Feel free to sugest any wierd and wonderful thing. If no ideas come up then our current plan is a subjective/objective pie fight and a three compass orienteering competition :) As I don't want the digest filled with 'what about a Recipes of Dorastor seminar' please mail me direct at

hugh_at_mbcmr.unimelb.edu.au

Anyone with any other questions, hints or complaints feel free to send!

All hail the greasy spoon
- --

 Hugh McVicker         IT Officer

 Macfarlane Burnet Centre for Medical Research  Phone: 61 - 3 - 9282 2107
 Fax : 61 - 3 - 9282 2100
 Paranoia is simply the logical state of mind  brought on by possessing all the facts