Praxian animals

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 23:00:22 EDT

To All:

Although it is not quite on-topic, having nothing to do with the Lunars or chaos, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what Leaping Bears are? They are mentioned in Glorantha: Genertela as a predator known in the Wastes (Player's Book, page 11 (last paragraph of the "What My Father Told Me" narrative).

Has Sandy ever talked to anyone about them? Has anyone ever come up with any stats for them? I am seeking to include them in the Bestiary in the next volume of Drastic, but I have no info to go on.

I hope I haven't asked this recently, if I did then I apologize.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com