"We can rebuild him..."

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 02:51:30 -0400 (EDT)

Michael Raaterova noted...

> ANDREW JOELSON:
> >the entire Issaries cult has been trying to resurect Gennert
> >since before the Dawn, and they are not making significant progress...
>
> The *entire* cult of Issaries? Surely you mean a (perhaps sizeable)
> *minority* of the initiates of Issaries in *Prax*.
>
> And how do you know they're not making significant progress?
> Michael Raaterova

      In the last campaign I was in, I decided that Genert's "shadow" ala Nysalor was present on the heroplane and one could see the progress being made in his reconstruction. That was just a bit of "scenery", but I suppose one could do a lot with that.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...