Something totally new

From: Joseph Troxell <jmt107_at_psu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 04:53:54 -0400

Does anyone have the stats for a aylnx?

Also, reading KoS, one of the kings of Tarsh has a horse (think it was a golden horse), "smart enough to cast magic". This got me thinking, how smart does an animal need to be to cast magic? Yes, you get its fixed INT converted into normal INT. Then it could learn spells. But, would a recently freed INT cat with a 5 INT ever know or think to cast that mobility 2 spell it knows? Just wondering, since this opens up a wave of possibilities...."Diversion, my trusty steed, casts Prot 4, and now I charge!"