Couple of things....

From: Mike Cule <kroatoan_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 10:14:55 GMT

<GBailey_at_aol.com> wanted to know:

> now, talk about messing in Glorantha.. I ran Gaumata's
> Vision this week in our Ralian campaign. No Yelmalians.
> The characters knew something was wrong but couldn't or
> didn't press the issue with the villagers so I had them spot
> the barn which they explored. One of the ogre children shot
> at them after giving the warning, then fled but was caught.
> As there were only 4 characters they
> went back to their post with the captive child. The
> army will send a stronger detachment to deal with the villagers
> and divinations should reveal the truths. I plan on having the
> characters follow the trail of the chaos children to Dyskund Caverns
> instead of taking part on the village assault. Which brings up
> the question "What will the villagers and the mistress do knowing
> that they've been found out and the army will return in force?"

In my game the mistress chased the adventurers across the valley as they fled (at the cost of her own corporeal body: Hey! She may be chaotic but she's a Mother too!) while the children slaughtered the rest of the villagers and fled south to join their friends at Dyskund.

David Hall <Glorantha_at_compuserve.com> observed:
> Looking at the people who are in attendance it's going to be one helluva
> con, and a place where we should be able to get the full monty on what is=
>
> up with Glorantha, Stratelibri and Chaosium! We may even discover why
> Avalon Hill appear to have dropped the RuneQuest rules system altogether =
> - -
> in favour of a new RPG rules system. =

Ummmm, they have? Sure this isn't a misprint for 'Chaosium'?