Atheistic players and Walktapus

From: Thomas Gottschall <Telmori_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 11:37:40 +0200

Hi everyone,

Michael Cule wrote a nice story that should convince every unbelieving player to better worship a god. Thank you !!! I have also that sort of players who never believe in their gods. They have excuses like : he can't do anythink anyway or I don't like gods, first you believe in them then you realize that there is no one. Hey since they experience god in RW they expect the Glorantha gods to be the same. This problem was never solved by myself, maybe this time. Since I've tried it for three years and hope this finds an end now. Thanks Michael !

Walktapus Question : When I kill an walktapus and eat the octopus part, will the monster rejoin and live ?

bye Thomas

Visit Telmori's Forest :
http://home.t-online.de/home/Telmori/telmori.htm "Historians from England will say I'm a liar, but history is written by those who've hanged heroes." Robert the Bruce