Walktapus Question

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 23:12:16 GMT

There is supposed to be a way to prepare Walktapus to make it edible but I think it involves throwing away most of it....

And if you don't do it right the Walktapus will regenerate inside you!

I suppose everyone on the list knows about Miracle Meals: the infinitely renewable food source? "You need never eat anything again! Many unsolicited testemonials?" No? One of Greg's nastier ideas.

This consists of a chunk of specially treated Walktapus tentacle which is fed, after much medical testing, to the subject. If they have got it just right, it sits in the subject's stomach regenerating at exactly the right rate to be eaten away by stomach acid. And spreading chaos particles through the subject's being. And bursting out of the subject when he dies as a new Walktapus....

Needless to say those last two points are not mentioned when the salesmen come around....

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #430