more walktapus

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 07:29:57 -0500

Andrew Raphael:
> Certainly. All of the walktapus is chaotic and regenerates. Actually,
> the smallest piece of walktapus will regenerate. In Dorastor: Land Of
> Doom we learn that the rations of Ralzakark's broo armies are chunks of
> walktapus in an indigestible container. The Lunar gourmands throw away
> the poison glands, but I'll bet the rest of it ends up in the pie.

        About the only time I can recall killing a Walktapus in an RQ game was when there were about forty Humakti our group was traveling with (we'd seen a big bunch of broo & were guiding the Humakti to them). The whole group encircled the thing and hacked it to pieces. The pieces were then spread out and each one individualy Disrupted. That killed it.

        One of the old Wyrm's Foortnotes (in the 10-12 region, I think) had beatpot Aelwrin's recipe for cooking Walkatpus. Yes, you remove the poison glands first. Then you take the parts you want to cook and wash them in a fast moving stream for about three days to get rid of the excess salt. Be carefull not to do this too close upstream of any nearby villages.....

Andrew Joelson				    joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com  -|-
aka Rupert von Harl; Cults of Seven Mothers, Yanifal Tarnils and Humakt |  "Contradiction? No, I always did tend to kill chaos creatures anyway" /