dualing carmanians

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 15:14:58 -0500

Jean Durupt <durupt_at_rtccnh1.serigate.philips.com> writes:
> +Carmania
> I have a question for Loren. I forgot the name of the bad guy, the opposite
> of Idovanus.

Peter Metcalfe already answered this with GanErstoro, the Pelorian/Pelandan evil darkness god, but the name that most closely matches the style of Idovanus is Ganesetarus. The logical followup question is, "if the Pelandans called the big bad guy GanErstoro in their funny language, then what did they call the wise lord Idovanus?" Unfortunately I don't know the answer to this, and since this is among GS's current areas of interest, I hesitate to dredge a new answer from the Well of Wisdom.