Me, shutting up

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:29:36 -0400 (EDT)

    This argument about magic strength isn't getting us anywhere, and I think we're still arguing at cross-purposes. Neither of us is going to convince the other, so for my part, I'm halting the debate here. Suffice to say, I don't agree that any of Peter's last points had relevance to what I'm trying to say. Not that they're _bad_ points, or that they're in any way wrong, I just don't feel they have anything to do with what _I'm_ talking about.

      I can't put it any better than Erik: <<This is shadow-arguments! We are all acting like initiates of Bolongo!>>

Trotsky