Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #435

From: remster_at_interport.net
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 08:11:42 -0400

> HEY! If anyone's going to be a God Learner, *I* am going to be a God
> Learner.
>
> (Great. I guess I'm actually a God Learner wannabe.)
> - --
> Carl Fink carlf_at_panix.com

God Learner? Carl, You're the farthest thing! You belive that Gods actually have an existence independant of their worshippers! :) ROTFLMAO! More controversy by question-asking (Ye Gods! Am I a Nysalor Riddler?)

Question for the The Digest... Are Duck Young born live, or born in eggs? do they REALLY have teeth, so as to chomp those cigars? What is Duck societal structure, child-rearing practices, etc? (A potential player brought this up because he may be playing a duck PC. He was thinking about playing a female Duck who had just 'laid an egg' but was travelling and on am important quest. PC's would take turns keeping the egg warm, and protecting it when combat breaks out!)

All Hail the Thunderous Storm!

Chris Bell
remster_at_interport.net