Re: Walktapuses

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 12:42:34 +1000 (EST)

"Ian Gorlick" <igorlick_at_nortel.ca> writes:

>A small bit of walktapus in a jar will not turn into a big bit of
>walktapus in a jar. It will turn into a small walktapus in a jar. Which
>will be annoying when you open the jar.

Fascinating. Excellent comic relief potential here.

Is anyone besides me reminded of the last scene in the Bug Bunny cartoon, ("Ali Baba Bunny", I think) with a tiny Daffy Duck clutching a pearl and squeaking "I'm rich! I'm a happy miser!" as the oyster closes on him?

There's an excellent NPC opportunity here too. A God Forgot scientist with a lab full of tiny walktapuses in crystal flasks, anyone?