Opinions independant God Learners.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:29:58 +0100 (BST)

Chris Bell casts Bait Flame IV (temporal, self, sadly stackable, and tragically, reusuable):
> God Learner? Carl, You're the farthest thing! You belive that Gods
> actually have an existence independant of their worshippers! :)
> ROTFLMAO!
To give this comment more credence than we're doubtless intended to, why is such a belief anything to do with "God Learnerism"? Come to that, does the contrary belief have anything to do with this List, as I can't recall anyone here having expressed it (as distinct from having it attributed to them). Or is this just using the term "God Learner" in the "random insult to throw around" sense?

BTW, I notice the dread "Re: Unhelpful Digest Number" subject lines are sneaking back. I cite Rule #2, all. Those of us too lazy to type one should perhaps invest in unDigesting mailers, which ought to at least give Re: Inappropriate Original Subject.

Alex.