Busted! -- (and Walktapi and ants)

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt) <"Daniel>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 13:22:46 -0700

ooops, sorry... Alex preemptively slaps me down for being an idiot ;-) (this was too good not to quote again -- sorry for wasting the bandwidth)

        BTW, I notice the dread "Re: Unhelpful Digest Number" subject lines

        are sneaking back. I cite Rule #2, all. Those of us too lazy to

	type one should perhaps invest in unDigesting mailers, which
	ought to at least give Re: Inappropriate Original Subject.

	Alex.