Kralorea: A product of God Learners Ltd.

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 05:17:00 -0400 (EDT)

Nils Weiander noted...

I want my Glorantha to have grandeur and sense of wonder and a mythic feel. It has more of those if Kralorela in fact does have an unbroken history since the golden age, if the dragon emperors have ruled for ages, if Kralorela is an island of changelessness (well, in the basics at least) and ancient customs, if there were gods walking among men, demigod rulers and awesome heroes.

"The God Learners made it all up" is no fun.

       It depends on just _how_ the God Learners "made it all up". If they did it in such a way that the created past became actual _reality_ it could be rather interesting.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...