Fleshman

From: Hasni Mubarak <richo_at_epix.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 09:51:34 -0400

Hey, thanks for the explanation of Flesh man. I allways kinda wondered what the heck he was doing there.

What it be appropriate to characterize Fleshman as "Devils Advocate" also?

"But guys, if we do that, won't we plunge the world into the depths of
Chaos?"

"Um, Shouldn't we take care of the Bat FIRST?"
"Glory is fine, but what about our starving children?"

And Ginna Jar (er, sp help here, sorry...) is "Group action", right?

Without Fleshman to find problems that need solved, and Ginna Jar organizing the lightbringers to worktogethor, the Orlanthi Pantheon would be a bunch of independent competing deities. But because of the Lightbringer Quest, they work togethor and help each other. More or less building a society without the need for civilization. Right?

Rich