Walktapi

From: Thomas Gottschall <Telmori_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 09:53:47 +0200

Hi everyone,

Paul Harmaty asked :
> Why isn't the world over run by walktapi?

It isn't overrun by Walktapi because rarely two of them meet to breed. I don't think if you cut a walktapus into pieces that every piece develops into a whole walktapus (See Book of Drastic Resolutions, p.27). But I actually don't know what happens if a tentacle is eaten by somebody. Maybe it grows back (certainly not on the spot), but I think Walktapi can regrow their limbs within a certain time. But there is something else, a walktapus can't be starved ! So what do they feed of, all elements that came after chaos ?

bye

Visit Telmori's Forest :
http://home.t-online.de/home/Telmori/telmori.htm "Historians from England will say I'm a liar, but history is written by those who've hanged heroes." Robert the Bruce