Tradetalk # 2 will coming soon

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 00:37:51 +0200

Hi

I would like to announce that Tradetalk # 2 is ready now for the print. Tradetalk # 2 is a Safelster Special issue. The content of Tradetalk # 2 is:

Furthermore Tradetalk has excellent illustrations from Dario Corallo and Simon Bray.

The whole staff of the editors of Tradetalk hope you will like in the same way as we do.

Tradetalk will be available through the Chaos Society, The RMM and Wizards attic.

In Europe through Ingo Tschinke Tschinke_at_nordwest.de

In the UK through David Hall and his RMM

In the USA through the Chaos Society - Delecti_at_aol.com - and Wizards Attic

In Australia through the Chaos Society - Andrew Bean

If you interested in Tradetalk get into contact with these persons.

Cheers

ingo

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #446