Giant Flowers

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 15:10:05 EDT

michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se (Maria & Michael)  Uz bee riders where?

Me (slightly out of context):
>>Still, troll bee riders are a likely complement
>>to them as well, though I'd wonder where they keep the giant flowers.

Michael
>Vale of Flowers? It's next to Sporewood where the 'shrooms suffer from
>giantism, so it wouldn't be inconceivable.

I know where the Vale of Flowers is. What I was asking, is where would the trolls _of the Troll Woods_ get Giant Flowers for _their_ bees. Although it is not impossible for the bees to go all the way from Heortland to the Vale of Flowers, I think it unlikely in the current age, given all the people in the Pass. Though it would have worked _extremely_ well during the Inhuman Occupation. Still, I think there are currently no Bee Riding trolls in the Troll Woods -- doesn't seem to fit their magical ecology, what little I know of it.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com