Yinkin's Bloodline

From: Maria & Michael <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:47:37 +0200

PAUL CHAPMAN:
>Does anyone know anything about Yinkin's bloodline before I start writing
>it myself?

(Trying hard to remember) ...Kero Fin and Fralar? (Goes to check it up) Yep. At least it says so in KoS p63. I have no idea about Fralar's ancestry, but Kero Fin grew from Larnste and Gata.

I seem to recall a mythchen about the Soul Arranger walking about the world planting mountain seeds; rested in Dragon Pass to talk with the Dragon and planted no seeds except his favourite seed, and that that seed grew up to be Kero Fin. Anybody know where it's from?