Elmal or Yelm resurrected?

From: Maria & Michael <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:02:10 +0200

PETER answers me
>>Speaking of the Lightbringers, am i alone in believing that the LBQ (from
>>an orlanthing POV) aimed not to get Yelm back, but to awaken/resurrect
>>Ernalda from her sleep/death and to free Elmal from the commands of Uncle
>>Yelm that held Elmal from leaving the Underworld?
>
>It's rather difficult to say. The Orlanthi at the Dawn believed
>that the Sun they rescued was Elmal.

Oops, sloppy wording on my side. Take 2:

Am i alone in believing that the LBQ *as the myth is understood and told by orlanthings around Dragon Pass today* aims to resurrect Elmal, not Yelm (in addition to Ernalda)?

BTW, with 'orlanthing' i want to designate not only initiates of Orlanth, but also everyone raised in a culture where Orlanth is the ruling god.