More Ducks

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 21:14:14 +0000

Some interesting info there: thanks, people. Looks like no-one's found any "official" bits I'm missing, anyway.

The theory I wanted to find some evidence for was that ducks "normally" (when not under the influence of Delecti and/or Sartar) worship river spirits among other things, and that it was the well-known cleansing power of running water on Chaos that gave them their powers against Undead. You may remmeber that it was the Ducks who taught the Humakti how to deal with zombies, not the other way round!

And, I was rather hoping to find ducks on the Zola Fel a long time before 1613.

Jane Williams                     jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml