+, Nomad Gods,

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 02:11:19 EDT

Michael Raaterova

I seem to recall a mythchen about the Soul Arranger walking about the world
planting mountain seeds; rested in Dragon Pass to talk with the Dragon and
planted no seeds except his favourite seed, and that that seed grew up to be Kero Fin. Anybody know where it's from?

Seems to be a slightly-misremembered myth from the boardgame Dragon Pass, which states that the Rockwood Mountains grew from the seeds which the Soul Arranger (approximately equal to Larnste) tossed down.

 Maria & Michael
The English translation is available from Wizard's Attic. It is primarily being sold with the French version of the rules, though my understanding is that they are selling it separately as well. If they are not, email me privately.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com