A small thank-you

From: Jon S Green <jonsg_at_harlequin.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 14:55:30 GMT

This has been bugging me, so I'm getting it off my chest now...

Some time ago, I posted a request for help getting information on Jonstown. I had a large number of responses, both in email and on the list, and got most of what I needed thanks to particular help from a couple of the mailing list members.

Since then, of course, I've been so damn snowed under with work and organising our upcoming wedding that I haven't had much time to read the list. Things slipped and I forgot to thank everyone who responded. Consider yourself thanked now!

Cheers,

Jon
- --
Work: jonsg_at_harlequin.co.uk <*> http://www.harlequin.co.uk/ Private: jonsg_at_pobox.com | PGP key on request | http://pobox.com/~jonsg/ Opinions expressed may not be Harlequin's! Junk email utterly unwelcome

        "It is ... it is ... It is _green_." (Lt. Cmdr. Data)