Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #455

From: goihl_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 18:46:10 +0000

Hy All,

Erik Sieurin wrote in number 455 concerning our live game Peoples of Pavis at the German con:

There were counterfeit coins about, and I am sure that if I had ranted enough, I could have established an official ban on all non-Lunar silver coins.
But I wanted to have something more solid before I went to someone else than my fellow Etyries priestess (Sarah Colin as Valerina the Peddler) (yes, I warned her). I wanted
to be able to casually walk up to the constable and tell him to arrest that man, and then use the crime for leverage.

Me (Daniel): Very noble of you Erik, to want to catch the counterfeiter yourself. I give you credit for trying that, and not just warning people and letting someone else deal with it. You were going for a bigger goal and missed when you could have achieved a lesser goal.

Erik:
However, I consider it a crime to let Daniel Fahey wear that outrageous costume, when there were children around (one, at least). They will be harmed for life! Y=F3u who have seen it know what I am talking about.

Daniel: Now that REALLY hurts Erik. I only borrowed Tanja's latex hose to impress YOU, and you reject me like this. I'm crushed!

Good luck with your new job anyway. Daniel