PoIM

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 22:47:31 +0200

Simon Bray:

> In my campaign this is very true, however Godunya is forced to
> accept the cult for a number of reasons:
>
> 1) Kralorela must remain harmonious to exist, PoIM is an established
> religion and must be maintained to maintain the harmony.
>
> 2) PoIM is a source of the Five Dragon Warriors, Godunya's bodyguard.
>
> 3) Godunya enjoys the 'experience' of seeing so many people getting it
> wrong.

I would add

4) This one of the areas where Godunya is actually expanding the Kralorelan way, opening up things a bit so as to be better equipped to deal with the next FDR.

> I believe that PoIM is controlled by having state ruled monasteries.

(Cool description snipped)

Idea immediately stolen...

Peter:

> >The Immanent Masters transform only the body,
> >and so miss out on the entire concept.
>
> The Masters would have you know that the Soul is transformed by
> the constant study of the mantras of Charismatic Wisdom. The
> foolish mandarins are ignorant of the True Knowlege contained
> therein and so are forced to rely on heathen doctrines imported
> from Bliss in Ignorance. Because of this error, they are
> inevitably reincarnated as lawyers, tax collectors and ignorants
> in their next life...

Which just shows how ignorant the IMs are of the true Kralorelan way, since those who follow it to the letter are _not_ reincarnated...

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689