Mailer

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:09:30 -0400

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+=

My last post was cursed by truncated lines with "=3D" signs at the end. I've seen this before, and it really annoys me. Does anyone know what causes it, and how to aviod it?

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+=

>What are some of the exotic things eaten by humans?
>What do these dishes look, smell, feel, and taste like?

Many excellent examples of Gloranthan dishes were available for sampling at "Eat at Geo's" at Convulsions 1 & 3 in the UK. Do American con's have similar events?

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+=

>What is the gestation period for a broo?
>I guestimated three days. If it was significantly longer then the hosts
>would have to be cared for by the broos or face extermination by anyone
>who finds it.

I think that Broos would probably keep intelligent impregnees in captivity for the few weeks that I imagine it taking. Non-intelligent hosts probably don't need keeping unless, as you say, they may be discovered.

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Burton-Upon-Trent, UK