What is "Ex"?

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 03:44:46 -0400 (EDT)

          On the map of Dragon Pass in the RQ2 book and the map of Biturian's travels in CoP, south of Biggle Stone, north of Sog Ruins, and south-west of The Block is a little oval with "EX" in it.

          What is it? I'm tempted to assume that it's something like "the big W" in the movie _It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World_, but I'm guessing not. Mind you, if I don't find out what it is, I'm going to make it just be a big fraggin' "EX" in the middle of the prairie. :)

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham... Is a farmer militia a Scythe Corps?