Gloranthan dishes

From: Janne Kangas <jakangas_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 10:40:33 +0300 (EDT)

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997 Phil Hibbs wrote:

> >What are some of the exotic things eaten by humans?
> >What do these dishes look, smell, feel, and taste like?

I remember reading an article about dishes from Sartar and Dragon Pass in Tales of the Reaching Moon. I'm not quite sure about the issue number, since I don't have it myself, but I guess it was issue 13 or 14 (a couple of years old, so you might have some difficulties finding it). To be sure, you should check numbers 10 to 15.

Article described well some dishes for special purposes like getting the household's daughter married by feeding a prospective suitor a meal with aphrodiasic effect :-), and the infamous "Lunar Gruel" for increasing soldier's endurance.