Tusk Riders/Kitori

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 22:02:52 EDT

While it is true that most reputable sources do state they first appeared around the end of the Second Age, it is also true that they are inectricably linked to Aram-ya-Udram, who passed to the God Plane in the year 178 S.T.

Aram-ya-Udram, as far as we know, had absolutely nothing to do with the EWF. He was one of the founders of the First Council. He was a human, one of the Heortlings, as near as I remember.

Some of the RQ2-era myths (such as the ones in the Dragon Pass boardgame) almost imply that they were founded in the late Grey Age, or perhaps somewhat early in the Dawn Age.

This would fit the First Age Kitori Tribe. Is it too much to suggest that these memories of the Kitori have become part of the Tusk Rider mythos in the nearly 1000 years since that race appeared? The troll-human nature is one obvious link between Kitori and Tusk Riders.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com