Guarantees

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 18:59:34 -0400

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+=

>The only 'near-as-damnit-gaurenteed-to-work"
>thing in RQ is divine magic.

A rules system shouldn't bother to simulate chance-of-success for practically guaranteed actions, like walking or breathing, anyway so I don't see the point of this statement.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------+=

>Yes I do realize that Illuminates don't have to follow cult restrictions=

>if they don't want to but would their fellow believers let them get away=

>with it?

I heartily agree that Illumination does not provide immunity from social repercussions!

Hoping my email corruption sorts itself out...

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Burton-Upon-Trent, UK