Friendly Zorak Zorani

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 08:41:46 -0400 (EDT)

Elf haters of the world unite: Jeff Richards wrote...
>Then again elves in general are on my "Things in Glorantha I Hate List".
>Of course, they aren't as bad as Yelmalio, but what is?
What's worse than Yelmalio? _Two_ Yelmalios!

Is the cult of Zorak Zoran different in the Shadowlands/TW, more amiable? (IMO, ZZ differers widely from troll stongland to troll strongland, so they might be more cosmopolitan in the OOO's old empire than in DakInk. No lynching of Lightbringers, human sacrifice limited to the weekends, zombies created with cheerful grins, etc.) Alternatively, did some notable past Zorak Zorani TW leader reconcile the cult with the Orlanthi? (Perhaps sealing the deal by trading a spirit magic, available through the spirits of the two leaders who worked out the comprimise). Or are the ZZi segregated off into their own communities along the border with the Chaos Woods?