Peaceful cut on film

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 15:54:28 +0100

Either I've missed it or no-one's pointed out the example of a hunter using Peaceful Cut on film. In the opening sequence of Last of the Mohicans Hawkeye, Uncas and the other one I can never remember are running down a deer. After potting it with a flintlock musket they recite a small charm to placate the dead animal's spirit.
_

That's the way I've always played my Balazaring hunter's use of the spell.
_

Richard Crawley
_

richardc_at_sypte.co.uk (work)
richstella_at_aol.com (home)
...another spinner of strange and gauzy threads...
_

Oh, just remembered, it's Chingachkuk or something isn't it?