Kralorelean city

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 15:19:35 +1200

Sandy Petersen:

>>Which city in Kralorela makes [slave collars] ?

>I don't remember. Look at the Genertela Book. I remember it's in the far
>north of Kralorela, not too far from the Shan Shan, which probably makes it
>a convenient stop for the Pent Traders.

Which restricts it to four cities: Tzu Lung, Hsin Yin, Chang Tsai and Kuchawn. No published mention is made of any association with Slave Collars. This proves nothing as many of the cities of the Lunar Empire have features not mentioned in the Genertela Book (ie the Green Walls of Alkoth, the Great Towers of Yuthuppa, the Gods Wall etc).

Kuchawn is the closest to the Shan Shan and may be the City that Sandy is thinking of. Another reason for the Lunars to visit it would be the celestial records kept there.

But this raises a question of exactly how the Lunars enter Kralorela. I had assumed they went through Jankley Bore. But since the Ghost of Sun Storm's Third Eye lives there, it could be a dangerous place to go. So do they travel over one of the myriad passes of the Shan Shan Mountains or do they head down towards the Iron Forts or what?