Peter under Basmoli

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 97 19:03 MET DST

>Apologies in advance for the heated tone but the debate for
>some unknown reason has turned nasty. I was prefectly willing to
>leave it at Sandy's post.

It entered my mailbox when the message in which I took offense at Peter's style of argument left, or I might have cut mine shorter.

Rather than violating rules 1 to 3 more, I just want to state a couple of points Peter disagrees with:

The Pendali were not Hsunchen at the time Hrestol lived.

They worshipped fully-fledged gods rather than measly beast spirits.

Some of them lived in cities, others had agriculture, and some had lion companions.

Even if a source is old, detail information which has never been contradicted by any later publication is still valid.