Esrolian Pantheon

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 00:47:04 EDT

Hasni Mubarak <richo_at_epix.net>
Yelm himself

Also, does anybody happen to have a (fairly) complete list of what would be the Esrolian Pantheon? (Would it just be the "earth pantheon" minus pamalt and aldraia plus 'the husbands'?)

That's a good start, though it's not quite that simple.

First, take Ernalda and her family:

Ty Kora Tek
Asrelia
Maran Gor
Ernalda
Voria
Babeester Gor
"Eiritha"
"Aldrya"

Gata
Earth Witch
Empress Earth

Add the H-Ps, which probably include all of the following, if not more:

Caladril/Lodril
Orlanth
Urox, the Storm Bull
Elmal
Magasta
Argan Argar
Flamal
Sea Titan (god of the Creek-Stream River)

Add her children by these gods:

Caladra (maybe)
Barntar
Mahome
Eninta (Goddess of Childbirth)
Only Old One
Esrola
local River God (I apologize for my earlier, inaccurate statement about this being another son of Argan Argar -- I misremembered)

Then, add in a bunch of local spirits, Silver Age heroes, and the like:

Vogarth the Strong Man
Flower Maiden (might actually be Voria)
Skovari
Panaxles the Architect
"The Jolly Faty Man"

Kethaa
Entru
the Pig
Mralota (or equivalent pig goddess)
Erinlari the Axe
Some Silver Age Queen, can't remember her name Kalops (originally a name for Lodril, if I remember correctly, though I would have to check my notes)
Orchard Lady (= Aldrya?)
Prince of the People (=Year King?)
Wood Satyr
Gnome Lord
Gate Guard (of the Otherworld/Hero Plane) The Four Pillars (Genert, Gata, Earth Witch, and Empress Earth?)

Probably a few more, but that is enough to start with.

Note that almost all of these come from published or unpublished works, many from Greg's original notes for MOLAD. And I have no clue what the new ones are in most cases.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com