Broos and Minotaurs

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_uk.hboc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 12:43:54 +0100

Hail brothers....

The (not so) recent discussion on Broos attacking sable herds made me = think about Sables running around with chastity belts on .........

Also what about leaving a goat tied up to tempt randy broos into the = open. Maybe even including a small metal trap version of the Runespell = second mouth.........

Lastly I know I'm missing a few bits of reference material but could you = point me in the direction of material on Minotaurs? All I really know is = that they're connected to the EWF like the centaurs. What is there on = culture, gods etc?

May you live in interesting times...

Dave.