Esrolians, Yelm

From: Hasni Mubarak <richo_at_epix.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 17:42:31 -0400

Many thanks to Stephen Martin and Peter Metcalfe re: the deities worshped in Esrolia. Thank goodness I don't run a Darra Happan campaign, 'cause I understand they have even MORE deities than the simple barbarians...

Also, I want to announce publicly that I hold the utmost respect for anybody that refers to "Hoomans" when writing about "Uz". Grin. If Zorak Zorani don't run into battle bellowing, "Die, Hooman!," I would be horribly embarased. :-)

BTW, Just got my copy of TOTRM from Wiz's Attic (sp) today. It's funny though, Michael O'Brien is refered to as "MOB" almost exclusivly....I hope everybody knows who he is! Oh, and thought I have just skimmed it, it is a really sharp publication. Great job Reaching Moon Megacorp!