Enclosure and Fall of the House of Malan

From: Jeff Richard <jrichard_at_cnw.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:40:21 -0700

Howdy howdy all!

It's a beautiful - SUNNY - day here in the Pacific Northwest - made all the more lovely by the fact that my legal examinations are over for the time being.

A brief preview of Enclosure and the Fall of the House of Malan LARP. It looks like Enclosure might be worth the plane ticket to Canada alone - crammed with Taming of Dragon Pass info, PenDragon Pass, and more stuff about Alkoth than you can shake a corpse at! Stuff from our mighty Pacific Northwest Farmer's Collective writers (Pam Carlson, David Dunham, Martin Laurie, and Dave Pearton - oh yeah, I have a contribution or two myself) and new material from Glorantha notables (including NEW material from Greg Stafford!!!). That AND new Gloranthan art by a heretofore unknown local artist!

As for Fall of the House of Malan - the slots are filling up quickly.  Since I know that many people are just like me and don't send stuff in until the last minute (actually I tend to send stuff in after the last minute :)) - just a reminder that for all the procrastinators out there to please send your Fall of the House of Malan registration material to Neil Robinson at

        neilr_at_wolfenet.com

A simple e-mail saying "Hey I wanna be in Fall of the House of Malan" would be a good start. Neil might be concerned about registration fees, blah blah blah, but hey, I don't care. That's his problem not mine. Of course - - Neil was talking about contracting with local mafiosa types to break some legs for some silly reason like not paying fees or something - but I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.

See you in Victoria!!!!!!

Jeff (who is not going to make yet another response to Remster and all, because of a general warm feeling towards the world today)