Polling

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:45:04 +0200

Chris Bell asked:

>Final riddle - I'd like to take an informal poll. How many members of
>the Digest ...
>(a) Came into Glorantha via gaming, as opposed to fiction? (KoS, Gray,
>etc.)

I started to play RQ on Glorantha in 1985 without any fiction, because there were none. I'm playing on Glorantha ever since (always as GM)

>(b) Still play Glorantha-based RPG's (RQ, other home-grown variants)

I play on RQ and MGF on Glorantha, nothing else.

>(c) Seriously write Gloranthan based essays or fiction (Myths, Stories,
>Poems, etc?)

All the time, did you do something different? To be serious, I have written two Free Forms (with booklet), some adventures and a lot of Glorantha based articles for Free INT/Schattenklinge and Tradetalk. I haven't wrote a book about Glorantha yet, but who knows what the future will bring?

Cheers

ingo

Chaos Society                        Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Editor of Tradetalk and headman of
tradetalk_at_t-online.de                RuneQuest Society