GloranthaCon Roommate(s)?

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 97 15:15:48 -0400

Hello all,

I was just about to book my room for GloranthaCon Victoria, and I thought I'd inquire if anyone might be interested in sharing a double or throwing in on a suite. I would prefer folks email me directly if interested, as not to clutter up the Digest. I will be making reservations by no later than Friday morning, so please contact me before then.

All Hail the Reaching Storm!

Michael Schwartz mschwartz_at_mindspring.com Ann Arbor, MI

"What if life actually *was* fair, and we somehow deserved all the truly awful things that happened to us?" -- Marcus Cole, Babylon 5