Peaceful Cut on intelligent life

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 02:34:04 -0400 (EDT)

Mark B. (Mystic Musk OX) asked...

> What happens if the Peaceful Cut is performed on a human/troll/elf/dwarf
> (or can't you do it?). Where does their soul/spirit go, etc?

       Actually, since there is a troll hunter god, it could come up. I'd think they'd go to their appropriate afterlife/reincarnation/energy fields of Ty Kora Tek/whatever. They'd not be getting their normal "last rites", perhaps the Cut would help placate the spirit in some way and speed them on their way.

       I've wondered if a suicidal elf would cast Food Song on himself; one would think so.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...