Humakti & IOGTR

From: Kenth Eriksson <svipp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 06:20:20 PDT

Thomas:
>Why is this tool so precious for them? Could it be that all foci of
>their spells are the sword or even that all spells are enchanted into
>the sword ? If so I see why they are so keen to keep it and not to
annoy
>Humakt (he could shatter it!). Woe to those who've stolen one !
I like that idea. Humakti magic is in their swords. My character, The Crippler(Richard Jolean), has the gift of double damage once armor is penetrated. The geas is never accepting magical healing of any sort. The gift works only with my sword. I've changed the sword I'm carrying. And made the gift follow with it. The thing is: If I have all the magic in the one sword I'm carrying. Should it be possible to change swords? This should of course not be an easy task. It should at least require some small heroquesting.

>Erik:
>I thus, hereby, form the IOGTR, International Order of Greggite
>Toilet Readers.

I hereby enter this prestigius order. I have found that the Genertela Player's Book from the boxed set is a very good laxative.

Kenth aka The Crippler aka Terry